Carpet Cleaning Facts
Let SERVPRO of Pascagoula help you with all your carpet cleaning needs. Here at SERVPRO of Pascagoula, we use more than 100 exclusive cleaning products and award winning training to get your carpet looking restored and rejuvenated. Below are some common misconceptions about having your carpets professionally cleaned.
1. The only reason to have your carpets cleaned is to remove the dirt.
- In fact the IICRC standards for carpet cleaning S100, the CRI carpet and Rug institute, and United States EPA all state that: CARPETS MUST BE CLEANED FIRST FOR HEALTH, AND THEN FOR APPERARANCE. Studies conducted by the EPA have proven that the indoor air quality of many buildings is more polluted than the outdoor air.
- Carpets act like a huge filter that traps all sorts of pathogens, toxins, and bio pollutants. For example tobacco smoke is a common toxin found in soiled carpets. Tobacco smoke contains more than 4,000 different chemical compounds. Even if you, your family member or friends don’t smoke, the chemicals and so many others are picked up by your shoes, tracked into your house and deposited in your carpet.
- Therefore in addition to removing dirt and soil, you may want to consider the health issues and indoor quality issues related to pollutions in your carpets. Having your carpets cleaned at least once a year will maintain a clean environment for you, your family, and friends.
2. Having the right equipment is all a company needs to clean your carpets properly.
- This is simply not true. Many companies have top of the line equipment but do not know how you use it. You probably know someone who bought the most high tech cell phone on the market and does not know how to us it properly. The same thing happens with carpet cleaning equipment.
- At SERVPRO of Pascagoula, our equipment specialist go through extensive training with our production managers on how to properly use the equipment and the do’s and don’ts when cleaning carpets. They are also trained on more than 100 products so they know exactly what products to use on all type of carpet.
SERVPRO of Pascagoula is dedicated to excellence. We are proud of the products we sell and the service we give. We are committed to our customers and treat them with honesty and integrity. Let us help you keep you, your family, and friends’ safe. Call us today to make an appointment to have your carpets cleaned by the professionals at SERVPRO of Pascagoula at 228-475-3473.