You've probably heard the phrase "if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen". Well, this cafe's staff had to get out of the kitchen because of a fire that was so large there was soot damage affecting many rooms. Thankfully, SERVPRO of Pascagoula was there to help and they were able to get back to their culinary efforts quickly. The before and after pictures are of a storage closet in their building that was affected with soot damage from the fire. After a fire, contents in a structure are carefully wiped down to remove as much soot as is possible on each item.