Kitchen Fire from Cooking
Unless you live on takeout and fast food, cooking is necessary to feed your family healthy meals. But not all of us were born Emeril Lagasse or Gordon Ramsay. We novice chefs need a little more help. And sometimes, accidents happen. According to the NFPA (National Fire Prevention Association), two-thirds (67%) of home cooking fires started with the ignition of food or other cooking materials. That was the case for this house fire. The food on the stove caught fire and things got messy from there. But SERVPRO of Pascagoula was there to clean up the mess and put things back "Like it never even happened." Check out the floor in the after picture. The customer was thankful for SERVPRO's efforts through their experience.